Yesterday wasn’t just one of the weekends we normally pass, but a very important movement day for not only women but for all of us – children, men, minority groups – that are creating our loving society and our future. Unable to participate in the women’s march as I was locked up inside with my toddler in need of care, I decided to express my voice with these s’more berries I created. This very easy and yummy chocolate confectionery contains simple vanilla biscuits and marshmallows inside, topped with chocolate coated strawberries.
That impactful, meaningful movement led by thousands of people in many cities inspired me to swear that I’ll keep in mind even harder, as long as our children live in this world, these three important principles: equality, liberty and justice for all of us. I really hope our future and society will be formed in such a way that more of our joy, love, compassion and inclusion for all are respected….
Lots of lots of love to my son, husband, my family and friends all around the world.
- Yields 15 small chocolate confectioner:
- 200 g chocolate chips, semi-sweet (I used Ghirardelli)
- 180 g chocolate bar, semi-sweet (I used Ghirardelli)
- 4 g grapeseed oil
- 15 small vanilla biscuits
- 8 marshmallows, sliced in half
- 7 - 10 strawberries, sliced in half
- Melt chocolate and oil in a bowl by microwaving it for 1 minute and 20 - 40 seconds (after 1 minute, microwave in 10-second intervals until softened).
- Pour chocolate up to one ⅔ full of each mold and put biscuit at the bottom and marshmallow next.
- Chill in the refrigerator for about 30 minutes.
- Take chocolate out of the mold.
- Cover strawberries in the remaining chocolate and place them on top of each chocolate confectioner.
- Chill in the refrigerator at least a couple of hours before serving.